An ideal online breast feeding program for to be mothers.This program will cover following topics:
• Breast Anatomy & Physiology - How your body works so you know how to work with your body.
• Composition of Breast milk – From colostrum to transitional breastmilk to mature breastmilk and how your milk changes to create an 'Ala Carte' for your baby.
• Recognising Baby’s cues of hunger - How to tell when your baby needs to be fed & when your baby has had enough.
• Baby’s newborn reflexes – Understanding newborn reflexes which help in breastfeeding.
• Baby Self Attachment – Learn why babies latch on more comfortably when you allow them to do it themselves.
• The Primal Hour – What is so crucial about the first hour of baby’s life at the breast?
• Establishing a good milk supply – Why frequency matters more than quantity.
• How birth can impact breastfeeding – From IV drips & epidural births, to baby baths & hospital beds, ways that hospital policies can hinder breastfeeding.
• What to expect – From growth spurts to dirty diapers, what’s normal and what isn't.
• Getting more sleep - How cribs & schedules can interfere with a mother's sleep.
• What dad can do – How dad’s role changes over the first six months.
• Solids & Weaning – Why looking at the baby is more important than looking at the calendar.
• Finding your tribe – Where to find support and other like-minded mothers in your local community.
1. Skype Sessions are fixed on appointments.
2. Please read terms and conditions before bookings.
About the Expert
Effath Yasmin- Certifications:
Certified Lactation Educator and Counselor (CLEC) from U.S.A.
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
Active Breastfeeding Support Leader of La Leche League International.
Active Advisory Board member of Birth India Organization.
Affiliated with International Baby Food Action Network -IBFAN (ASIA)
Associated with Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India – BPNI
Expert panel of birthandbeyondindia.com (Kolkatta)
Real Life Mums
Parenthood-India.com, October 2010
Parenthood & Pregnancy Magazine Blog, December 2010
India Special – Your Life Your Way
Femina Magazine, Issue October 2010
Becoming a Mother
Breastfeeding Today Online Magazine, Premier Issue May 2010
True Life Stories - In Support of Support
Mother & Baby Magazine, Issue December 2009 - Page 1
True Life Stories - In Support of Support
Mother & Baby Magazine, Issue December 2009 - Page 2
Schedule of sessions to held on Skype (Anywhere)
1. All Sessions held on Skype are fixed on appointments.
2. The Office hours are Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 12 noon. For later hours, response will be made based on urgency.
3. The consults/classes/courses are by appointment ONLY between Monday to Friday.
4. Reschedule or Cancellation of appointments should to be informed at least 12 hours in advance
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for all breastfeeding programs
Please note that the customer has to agree on below before buying any package. If any customer makes a purchase of any package, it is understood that he/she is agreeable on the below terms.
Customer hereby agrees:
1. That I am participating in the consult/class/course offered by Effath Yasmin during which I will receive information and instructions/plan of care about breastfeeding management. I will be helped to make an informed decision and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that all medical care is to be provided by my own physicians and that any change from a physician’s recommendations should be discussed with the physician.
3. I grant permission for information about this consultation to be or emailed to my attending physician/health care providers including my child’s physician.
4. I grant permission for information from this consultation to be used to further the knowledge of breastfeeding, with the understanding that no names or identifying features will be used.
5. I understand that I am responsible for informing the lactation consultant(s) of any relevant information or changes that affect my breastfeeding situation.
6. I understand that it is my responsibility to call the lactation care personal with progress reports, questions, or concerns. I understand that payment for lactation counselling services and any necessary breastfeeding equipment are my sole responsibility and expected at the time of service.
7. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the class/course, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages known or unknown, which I might incur as the result of participating in the program.
8. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the consult/class/course, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Nourish & Nurture, its staff and instructors for any injury or damage that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
9. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as also the general terms and conditions of admission. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
POLICY FOR CLIENTS
1.Fees once paid will not be refundable.
2.The Office hours are Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 12 noon. For later hours, response will be made based on urgency.
3.The consults/classes/courses are by appointment ONLY between Monday to Friday.
4.Reschedule or Cancellation of appointments should to be informed at least 12 hours in advance.
5.Validity period mentioned in the package order note is nonnegotiable
6.Consults/classes will be held at/from Goregaon East, Mumbai only.
7.All Consults/Sessions will be scheduled as per confirmation given by Effath Yasmin over the phone/email as per the appointments/Dates available.