Program includes Comprehensive Support, Counseling and Plan of Care (1 Counseling Clinic visit or Skype visit max of 1.5 hour each with prior appointment), valid for 1 month to follow induced lactation protocol and help use of supplemental nursing system (SNS).
Components of the program may include;
• Pre-Adoption Breastfeeding Counseling - While you wait for your baby to arrive, induced lactation protocol will be initiated to help your breasts to begin lactating, pumping schedule to build up supply and to help you prepare yourself with evidenced based information to ensure you do your best to get a good start at breastfeeding your baby.
• Post-Adoption Breastfeeding Counseling - Help you latch the baby, establish a milk supply, appropriate use of Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) and provide you with breastfeeding support and help you find your tribe.
1. All sessions will be taken at Goregaon East-Mumbai
2. Sessions are fixed on appointments.
3. Phone support or email support will be provided for 1 month post the session.
4. Please read terms and conditions before bookings.
About the Expert
Effath Yasmin- Certifications:
Certified Lactation Educator and Counselor (CLEC) from U.S.A.
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
Active Breastfeeding Support Leader of La Leche League International.
Active Advisory Board member of Birth India Organization.
Affiliated with International Baby Food Action Network -IBFAN (ASIA)
Associated with Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India – BPNI
Expert panel of birthandbeyondindia.com (Kolkatta)
Real Life Mums
Parenthood-India.com, October 2010
Parenthood & Pregnancy Magazine Blog, December 2010
India Special – Your Life Your Way
Femina Magazine, Issue October 2010
Becoming a Mother
Breastfeeding Today Online Magazine, Premier Issue May 2010
True Life Stories - In Support of Support
Mother & Baby Magazine, Issue December 2009 - Page 1
True Life Stories - In Support of Support
Mother & Baby Magazine, Issue December 2009 - Page 2
Schedule of sessions to held on Skype (Anywhere)
1. All Sessions held on Skype are fixed on appointments.
2. The Office hours are Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 12 noon. For later hours, response will be made based on urgency.
3. The consults/classes/courses are by appointment ONLY between Monday to Friday.
4. Reschedule or Cancellation of appointments should to be informed at least 12 hours in advance
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for all breastfeeding programs
Please note that the customer has to agree on below before buying any package. If any customer makes a purchase of any package, it is understood that he/she is agreeable on the below terms.
Customer hereby agrees:
1. That I am participating in the consult/class/course offered by Effath Yasmin during which I will receive information and instructions/plan of care about breastfeeding management. I will be helped to make an informed decision and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that all medical care is to be provided by my own physicians and that any change from a physician’s recommendations should be discussed with the physician.
3. I grant permission for information about this consultation to be or emailed to my attending physician/health care providers including my child’s physician.
4. I grant permission for information from this consultation to be used to further the knowledge of breastfeeding, with the understanding that no names or identifying features will be used.
5. I understand that I am responsible for informing the lactation consultant(s) of any relevant information or changes that affect my breastfeeding situation.
6. I understand that it is my responsibility to call the lactation care personal with progress reports, questions, or concerns. I understand that payment for lactation counselling services and any necessary breastfeeding equipment are my sole responsibility and expected at the time of service.
7. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the class/course, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages known or unknown, which I might incur as the result of participating in the program.
8. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the consult/class/course, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Nourish & Nurture, its staff and instructors for any injury or damage that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
9. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as also the general terms and conditions of admission. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
POLICY FOR CLIENTS
1.Fees once paid will not be refundable.
2.The Office hours are Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 12 noon. For later hours, response will be made based on urgency.
3.The consults/classes/courses are by appointment ONLY between Monday to Friday.
4.Reschedule or Cancellation of appointments should to be informed at least 12 hours in advance.
5.Validity period mentioned in the package order note is nonnegotiable
6.Consults/classes will be held at/from Goregaon East, Mumbai only.
7.All Consults/Sessions will be scheduled as per confirmation given by Effath Yasmin over the phone/email as per the appointments/Dates available.